Can You Still Use an Expired Sodexo GC or Sodexo Premium Pass?

Do you have an expired Sodexo Pass? Don't despair! And please do NOT throw it away!

You may still use your expired Sodexo Gift Certificate / Pass by having it revalidated or replaced into a Sodexo Mobile Pass or physical GC again, whichever you prefer.

Expired Sodexo Pass Revalidation

I did! My Sodexo Gift Certificate worth P1,500 expired in my wallet because of the long quarantine last pandemic and when I was about to use it early this year, I did not notice that it is already expired (don't you ever wonder why are these GCs expiring in the first place, ugh).

I thought of throwing those expired GCs so I won't be reminded how I carelessly wasted P1,500, hu hu. Good thing the staff at the counter told me I can have the expired gift certificate replaced by going to Sodexo main office in Makati.

Unfortunate for those living far as they can only process revalidation of expired Sodexo at their main office. But Sodexo main office is very accessible even to those commuting, like what I did. 

Walking distance from Ayala Triangle and it is right beside the big China Bank building. The office block is called Lepanto building. Register at the lobby, no need to leave any ID. Then proceed to the 11th floor. Once you reach the floor, go to the door to your left, there is a dedicated office for GC revalidation.

You will need to surrender the expired GC to the counter and you will be given a form to fill up with your basic details. You can chose whether to replace your expired GC with a new physical GC which will take 2-3 weeks of processing. Or you can also have it credited as mobile pass which will only take 2 days to process. I chose it to be converted to a mobile pass so I won't have to return to their office after 3 weeks.


GC revalidation is every Tuesday and Wednesday I was told. I went there on a Friday and I was told they will process it on Tuesday then wait for 2 days for it to appear on my Sodexo Mobile account. True enough the following Wednesday, it was credited.

Be sure to download the SODEXO app in Android or iOS for ease of transacation.

Sodexo Mobile Pass

Sodexo Head Office address:

11/F B.A. Lepanto Bldg. 8747 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1200, Philippines
+63(2) 8831 2909

  • The Sodexo Premium Pass has over 12,000 merchant partners in the Philippines. It is accepted at major shopping malls, retail outlets, and dining establishments.​


Type in your comment if you need further help! I'd be glad to oblige.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts